Thursday 21 March 2013

The gift of time to be extraordinary…





Happy Friday and awesome job on getting through the week. Now you can look forward to some soulful time with yourself, your friends and family.

My Friday’s are sacred to me. The used to be my “date day” with my son.  A day for us to hang, bake and connect. With Master Nicolas now in school, our dates have found a new forum.   Tomorrow we are going on a date to the fair. A school fair that is and I’m going to take my 7 year old along for some ‘good ole fashioned fun’. 

But back to today!  Fridays are my gift to myself. The day I can connect with myself, fit in a dance class, work on my business and spend some valuable time to help others.  Fridays is the day I can breathe and dare to dream. And TODAY I AM VISIONARY!

Today I’m pulling together my Vision Board and playing around with ideas for my business, unveiling some layers I have so cleverly developed around my soul and connecting with me.  I’ve got the gift of time today to discover my brilliance and unconditionally consider life without the mask…..   I’d like to say wish me luck, but I don’t need luck. I simply need to honour myself and see where that takes me. 

So here’s my invitation to you.

Can you spare some time over the weekend to take yourself out on a date? 
Go on.. flirt with yourself , invest the gift of time in yourself and really let youself relax and see where your thoughts go! 

Honour thy self!

Xoxo Bec



No comments:

Post a Comment